For most women, the menstrual period can be a show stopper. In every month, you lose three-to-seven days of fun and enjoyments including sex with your partner. And if you are a sports loving woman, in those days, you have to forgo swimming, gym, or a jog which can cost you the championship. What if you don’t have to forgo anything? With soft tampons, you can make love to your partner, go for a swim, relax in the sauna and even continue playing your favourite games without worry of menstrual bleed leaks and messes.
Soft tampons are designed to give you protection and comfort during your periods. You don’t have to lose out on your fun everyday activities any longer. Simply insert a soft tampon and enjoy a day at the spa. If you like period sex, it needs not be messy anymore. A soft tampon will absorb your flow whilst being almost unnoticeable by your partner’s penis. You will enjoy their lightness, ease of insertion and removal. You can actually turn it into a romantic foreplay tool by letting your partner help you insert and remove after sex ❤. Soft tampons are stringless allowing total discretion as you go by you daily activities. With this innovation, you are free to enjoy every single day of your life even during menstruation cycle with total peace and comfort.
As an active woman, you sure need to consider using soft tampons if you haven’t already. Here are a few things to consider when buying soft tampons.
Things to Consider When Buying Soft Tampons
- Consider the Absorbency Level
Before picking a pack of soft tampons, you need to contemplate on the heaviness of your menstrual flow and the risk of leaks. Soft tampons are made with different absorbency rates as different women have different heaviness. The standard absorbency rates include:
For light flow- 6g and below
For regular flow- 6 to 9g
For super flow-9 to 12 g
For super plus flow – 12 to 15g
For ultra – 15-18g
Make sure to choose a tampon that is compatible with your flow to give you total protection. Whatever flow you have, you might want to replace the tampon with a new one after sex. The tampon can be displaced during penetrative sex which can lead to leaks if left inside.
- Consider the Materials
Soft tampons are mostly made from rayon and cotton fibres. Rayon is a cellulose material manufactured from polymer extracted from wood pulp. Cotton is extracted from the cotton plant and bleached white. Both cotton and rayon expand as they absorb fluid which makes them excellent for tampon production. They are also hypoallergenic hence body safe for most women. The material you choose hence comes down to your personal preference. It’s important to note that soft tampon materials are not reusable, dispose appropriately after every use.
How to Wear Soft Tampons
While you might use a tampon applicator, most soft tampons require you to insert and remove using your hands. Here are some simple steps to flow:
- Start by reading the directions on the package. This will give you a more definite insertion and removal procedure for your particular brand of tampons
- Thoroughly wash your hands with warm soapy water and a disinfectant. This will make sure you don’t transfer bacteria to your vagina during insertion.
- Assume a comfortable position, preferably standing with one leg lifted on the bed or the toilet seat. Once positioned, hold the tampon with your index finger and place it on the vaginal opening. Using the other hand, open the labia and gentle push in the tampon into the vagina.
- Push it in until its sitting on the small of your back. You should not feel the tampon if it is inserted correctly. If you feel discomfort or can literally feel the tampon, remove it and try again. First times are always wobbly.
- Follow the 8-hour rule and remove the tampon between 4 to 8 hours even if it is not fully soaked. Make sure to thoroughly wash your hands before removing the tampon.
The 8-Hour Rule
While most tampon packages advocate that you can have it on up to eight hours, it advisable that you change you tampon regularly. This prevents your vagina from becoming a breeding hub for bacteria causing toxic shock syndrome (TSS). While TSS is very rare, it can be life threatening. Some people have extra sensitive skin and may develop rashes and vaginal irritations when using soft tampons. In the case you notice vaginal itchiness, discontinue use and consult a doctor. Other warning symptoms may be fever, nausea, vomiting, headaches and dizziness.
Here are a few tips to reduce the risks of contacting toxic shock syndrome.
- Change your tampon regularly, preferable between 4-6 hours,
- Make sure to thoroughly wash your hands during insertion and removal. This reduces the transfer of bacteria to the vagina.
- Try alternating between tampons and pads. You can wear tampons when going out and use pads when at home.
- Avoid sleeping with soft tampons on.
Where to Buy Soft Tampons
Girl, the morning has dawned. You no longer have to stop your life just because you are menstruating. Buy soft tampons here at Peaches and Screams. Enjoy your life with renewed confidence and comfort during you period with soft tampon. Have clean and neat period sex, go out swimming, and hit the gym. Live every day like ever before with a new appreciation of your menstrual cycle. Soft tampons are difficult to find in the local drugstore. Visit Peaches and Screams Bedroom Essentials collection, order soft tampons for sports, spa, love and more. We will be honoured to discretely package and deliver to your doorstep. Continue playing your favourite sports knowing you are completely protected from leaks. With soft tampons, your partner doesn’t have to wait you out. Soak in the bath tub together and enjoy a sensual night of passion and playfulness between the sheets despite your periods. Using soft tampons gives you freedom to live and enjoy life as a woman. So grab your pack here at Peaches and Screams and live girl. You deserve it!